The Tao of Rae
As many long-time readers know, I developed the Tao of Rae on this website. I have finally compiled it and put it together in PDF format. This morning I also published it for nook on Barnes & Noble‘s website and for Kindle on Amazon.com.
But here, it’s free. Download The Tao of Rae in PDF format for free here and check it out.
I put a lot of work into it, and I hope that whoever downloads it enjoys it.
Speaking of things that I hope people enjoy — I’ve got another paleo friendly recipe from Food Network!
Rachael Ray’s Garlic Roast Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves stripped from stems
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal Seasoning) or, coarse salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish, 9 by 13-inch.
- Add garlic, rosemary, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest and grill seasoning or salt and pepper to the dish.
- Toss and coat the chicken with all ingredients, then place in oven.
- Roast 20 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices.
- Return to oven and turn oven off. Let stand 5 minutes longer, then remove chicken from the oven.
- Place baking dish on trivet and serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken pieces.
- Enjoy! 🙂