So there’s this thing called a Gratitude Rampage that I do almost every day on Facebook. What you do is type “GRATITUDE RAMPAGE!!!!!” and then go for 10 minutes at least, commenting underneath it what you are grateful for.
Today, I’m going to do my Gratitude Rampage here on my blog to share with y’all.
Ready? Set? GRATITUDE RAMPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tuesday edition. 😉
- I am grateful that my blog has readers!
- I am grateful that you are willing to read what I am grateful for.
- I am grateful for life itself!
- I am grateful for today and all of its beauty.
- I am grateful that today, my MS is not bothering me!
- I am grateful for the opportunity today to work as a caregiver for cats at Treehouse Humane Society.
- I am grateful for kitties!
- I am grateful for the clothes
- I am wearing, and the ones I have put away.
- I am grateful that Brisco is, as usual, being a well-behaved, sweet and wonderful dog.
- I am grateful for our messy kitchen that means that we have had good meals and are likely to have more.
- I am grateful for the cereal that I had in the house this morning to eat for breakfast so I didn’t have to go to the grocery store to get sustenance this morning.
- I am grateful for the company of good friends on Facebook and AIM.
- I am grateful for my wonderful husband who brings out the best in me and always takes good care of me.
- I am grateful for the relationship that I have with both sides of my family that makes me feel like I belong.
- I am grateful for the talents that I have that were nurtured by good, patient teachers, who made me feel adept in many areas, like music and cooking.
- I am grateful for the financial security that Adam’s hard work provides that allows me to sleep soundly at night instead of worrying constantly about where our next rent check or meal is going to come from.
- I am grateful for the bus system in Chicago that’s going to get me to Treehouse today!
- I am grateful for the books that I am reading that are going to help me not worry while I am on the bus.
- I am grateful for the medications that are keeping me from having seizures.
- I am grateful that I was born in this age. I’d have been dead long ago if I were born in an earlier era, just from medical complications.
- I am grateful for all the sensations that I can still experience, knowing that MS can take any of them away at any moment.
- And I am grateful for this exercise, which makes me mindful of all the wonderful things in life that I might otherwise take for granted.
Thank you for joining me for my Gratitude Rampage today. I hope you consider doing one of your own. They are very fun to do and they always bring happiness. There’s really nothing like counting your blessings to make you realize just how good your life really is. It even makes your chores look good.
I’m off to go pet kitties and do their laundry! MAKE IT A GREAT DAY, YOU FABULOUS PEOPLE, YOU!
And smile from the inside. It always shows. 😉
One thought on “GratiTuesday”
I’m grateful for you- you always remind me to smile and be grateful everyday!